Translate

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!




Greetings!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you'll take a moment to watch this video from the 1940s. You won't regret it! It perhaps explains a tiny bit of what I feel for my country.

I do have a new release this week, '1876 Molly Pitcher'. It's based on a centennial gown from 1876. It comes with undergarments, bonnet and gloves. It's priced lower than most of my gowns in honor of this holiday.




The gown is a bit different than others I've done. It's not haute couture or even couture, but more along the lines of Prairie Couture! I could see this being used in a frontier or very small town in 1876. I really do hope you enjoy it.

Wishing you a happy day, no matter what city or country you live in!

Cordially yours,
Kembri Tomsen

No comments:

Post a Comment