Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Jewel of a book!

Greetings!

Ever wonder what a Seamstress does when she's not making clothing?  Well here's your chance to find out!  I've just published a book on Amazon.com.  It will not be available to the Kindle audiance for another week.  If you'd prefer a soft cover copy, then you can get one here  https://www.createspace.com/3460248

The title is Jewels of the Kingdoms, Book one: Necklace of Nithica
The book style is what I like to call Dungeon and Dragons . . . with sex and romance!  It's a fun and fast paced book, but then I'm biased since I'm the one who wrote it!  It will be followed in about a month by a second book, with a third scheduled for late July.  No, I haven't given up doing clothing for Second Life!  I am just expanding my horizons. 
The books are a long time project and just now coming to fruition.  I sincerely hope that they will find an audiance who loves fantasy and romance in one package.

I will also have a shop at the Fantasy Fair that starts this coming weekend.  More on that later, and I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!

Cordially yours,
Kembri,
 the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment