Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Returning from hiatus

Greetings!

It has been a very long time since I last posted.  My real life has taken a few twists and turns I did not expect, and in turn prevented me from doing things I had planned on.  What is that old saying?  The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry?  Well in this case, the best laid plans of this Curious Seamstress not only went awry, they went totally bonkers and left me gawking with surprise!

Because of a shoulder injury, I have been unable to do any design work until just recently.  I am still severely limited in what I can do, but there will be some new items out soon.  I will also be participating in Steam the Hunt 7 in September. 

I have recently set up a vendor at the main store of Rosewood for child avatar clothing.  This is something I wanted to do last fall, but didn't have a chance to complete.  At this point, it is only a very tiny selection and only Victorian.

For those of you who inquired after me when I was gone, thank you!  For those of you who just wondered, well there you have it.  Real life got in the way of Second Life! 

Take care, and see you soon!

Kembri

No comments:

Post a Comment