Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Releases and a Rezday Party!

Greetings!

I've been on a short break, but am back and have just released a 1920s wedding gown, as well as a 1920s afternoon dress and a 1940s playsuit! Let's start first with the wedding gown, Miss Gloria.



This is a really stunning gown, quite elegant and sleek. Yes, it IS based on a 1920s wedding gown, but is unlike any other I've seen. When I saw it, I knew it had to become one of the Curious Seamstress wedding gowns. The veil comes with as well as lingerie. A note here, there's two sets of stepin lingerie as I couldn't make up my mind for colors. So one in blue and one in pink.

Next up is a sweet, frothy afternoon gown, perfect for tea or just sitting and reading in the garden. May I present, Miss Flora:



You can wear it without the jacket, but do wear the lingerie or you'll be flashing all the men! The top is a little sheer and so you do need something under it.

Last for today is a 1940s play or swimsuit. Such a fun little flirty outfit! It reminded me of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, and so that is the name this suit has, Dorothy:



This suit really is quite cute.

Now.. I'm distracted as I consider stuff for tomorrow's party! It is Kem's third Rezday today and we will celebrate wtih a beach party tomorrow, July 25th at noon SLT. Miss Gabrielle Riel will be spinning the tunes for a 1950s 1960s beach party theme! For an LM drop by Blisswood, the mainstore, some time tomorrow before the party. I'll also be sending an invite out to group members.

I wish you all a wonderful Saturday!

Cordially yours,
Kembri

No comments:

Post a Comment